new template

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Munich...

This post is going to have way too many pictures but here you go…

The serious stuff first.  We visited Dachau Concentration camp just outside of Munich.  I don’t really know what you can say about this… I am glad we went to learn, observe and pay our respects.  However, the experience is overwhelming, maddening and horrific all at the same time.  









Leighton got to meet her Uncle Mike and her future Aunt Charlotte…
Leighton, meet Uncle Mike… Uncle Mike, meet Leighton…


Can’t wait until you are officially part of the Family Aunt Charlotte…



Now… off to Oktoberfest! For beer, food and rides!










Like mother…

like daughter… yikes!

The Dubai Cumby’s might have gone a little crazy… 
don’t worry, Leighton was safe… don’t call CPS! 



I think German people dress like they live in the 80’s… the 1980’s and the 1880’s.  I have never seen more short shorts on men and old school lederhosen in one place in my life!



Mike and Charlotte also found some great bier gartens off the beaten path.  It was nice to sit in the cool weather and enjoy good food, cold beers and great company!



NO MOM, DON’T TAKE ME BACK TO OKTOBERFEST… 
IT IS LIKE 9pm ALREADY AND I’M TIRED!

You seriously did it… you took me back to crazy land, you guys suck!

Who brings a baby to Oktoberfest?!?   These guys!

Why is there no place for a baby stroller inside the beer tents?   
You would think they didn’t want babies here or something…

It’s 1:00am and I’m still awake… nice parenting skills, Dad... high five!

We also had something to cheers too… My brother Derrick and his wife, Cara, had a baby boy named Anders Link Mueller….. YEA!!!!!!!!!!! (but more on that later…)

Even though we might have pushed the Munchkin past her breaking point a few times, I think she really enjoyed her first vacation.   
Just listen to how much she loved Oktoberfest!


Until Later…



No comments:

Post a Comment