new template

Thursday, September 15, 2011

She is a Patootie…

A Cutie Patootie that is.  I have been informed by several friends and family members that I need to post some cute pictures of Baby Leighton.  Or as they all put it... 
Friends/Family: You need to start saving…
Me: Oh, you know Jon… We already have a college savings account set up!
Friends/Family: no no, not for college… for therapy you silly girl.  Your daughter is going to need tons of therapy if she ever reads your blog.
Well, I hope that this entry makes it up to her… I mean, it hasn’t even been five months yet… how much permanent damage could I have done?  Don’t answer that please!
Here are a few pics from the last few weeks... enjoy!






 Someone give me some butter for these rolls... i just want to eat them!!!

Until later…


1 comment: