new template

Friday, May 27, 2011

Playtime has been cancelled…

This morning we went out for our weekly romp in the desert with the dogs and when we drove down our normal empty road we encountered this…

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you, that is a camel sitting in the middle of the road!  Well, needless to say we were literally stopped in our tracks.  Then we looked out the side windows and there were camels all around us. 



Walter was in shock and really wanted out of the car to chase, I mean properly introduce himself to his new friends… but I didn't think that the camel herder would appreciate Walter’s greetings.  The boys couldn’t stop staring at the camels... I even explained to them it was rude to stare but they totally didn’t listen to me and kept on staring! 
Walter's inner dialog, “What the hell is that thing?!?”

Anyways, I guess I don’t have to say it, but we didn’t get to have our playtime this morning… boo… but we are going to head out tomorrow morning to try to get in a good puppy workout (minus the camels this time hopefully)!
The dogs getting one last look in before we drove away!

And Leighton missed the entire thing… what a sleepy face! (Trust me, she doesn’t sleep all the time, promise… this was her normal morning nap time. I still realize how lucky we are though!)

Until later…

No comments:

Post a Comment