new template

Monday, October 22, 2012

busy bee...


Well, I haven’t updated recently because I have been so busy… doing what?  I have no clue!  Let me catch you up on what would have been my last five blog posts if I wasn't so lazy.

Leighton is still LOVING school as well as swimming…

 
 
 

drawing… other than watching sesame street, drawing is what we do for a majority of our day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And she does it on everything! I must say, “Leighton, on the paper”, about 100 times a day!
 
 
 
 

She even catches up on her art history before bedtime.
 
 
Already dressing like a crazy artist!
 
 

Comida (aka food)…
 
 
 

 
Bath time…
 
 
 
 
 
 
She still loves the fish…
 
 
We have become obsessed with ELMO! (maybe I do let her watch a little bit too much sesame street…)
 
 
 
 
 
 And I gave the Munch her first ever hair cut…
 
 
 
No more mullet… hooray!
 

Leighton has definitely kept me busy… along with the fact that I am pregnant... yes, pregnant again!  I am officially 20 weeks along now and we found out last week that it is another little girl, lord help us! 

Until Later…

 

3 comments:

  1. She just gets cuter and cuter, I swear! And OMG congrats on baby #2! You and Jon are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have to tell our FOUR year old to not draw on everything! Except now she uses glue and paint, too!

    And, many, many congratulations! So very happy for you and Jon.

    ReplyDelete