new template

Friday, February 20, 2015

New Years resolutions

I don't believe in New Years resolutions!  I think every day is a new day and if you want to change something about your life, just do it! You don't need the start of a new calendar year to make a change....

That being said, I made a New Years resolution to make two blog posts per month.  Seeing how it is the middle/end of February and I still haven't posted anything this year, I would say I am failing..... But I am not going to try and make up old posts and worry about not starting my resolution when I said I would.... I will start now!

It has been a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what is going on with Jon, myself and our brood.  Our time in Dubai will not be forever and I want to have something to show my kids one day.... So,  kids, sorry for my half-assed documentation skills over the past year of our little life in Dubai.... I promise I'll put more effort into this thing from this point forward.  So leave me alone now so I can type the next freaking blog post!

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment